Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Chastity Planet next!

My current project is now the first of a series of shorts set on Chastity Planet, my ScFi setting where - duh! - the men are all locked in alien-tech chastity devices.

Readers always liked the setting, but somehow I never managed to quite writing an entire full-length novel. Perhaps the setting doesn't quite lend itself to that? It certainly works for shorter stories.

So, I'm being really productive at the moment for two reasons:

The first, I've just told you. I'm really enjoying the short episode format! It gives me much more creative freedom and I can let the stories evolve as write them.

The second is less obvious: Xena won't let me have an orgasm until I publish some books!

It's been more weeks!


So, I'm enjoying myself, resurrecting old ideas and blasting through them in a frenzy of pent up frustration.

However, there's also an irony. The Kindle Owners Lending Library (KOLL) means I can more or less see the pages read count in real time.

At least four people have read my first Enslaved by Posh Totty book and - presumably - got off to it, giving each of them at least one more orgasm than I've had for a month.

The irony is not lost on me...

No comments: